RU | EN
Who can ask for a support?
You can send a request to our Department of Psychological Support and receive anonymous qualified psychological help, if you are:
- student, master student or graduate student of RSUH
- employee of RSUH
- parent of a student of RSUH
Conditions of support
Our consultations are free of charge (and are available in English). Counsellors are employees of Institute of Psychology of RSUH.
How can you formulate your request?
- First of all, specify how can we address to you (name or nickname), gender, age, family status.
- Describe your situation (for example, what’s worrying you at the moment, how long has it been worrying you, in what circumstances etc.).
- Formulate a question, which you would like to ask a psychologist about your problem.
How does it work?
You’re sending to us your request, our psychologist is getting it and, in 2-4 days, sending you his answer with professional comments, suggestions and recommendations (in particular — about options of further work or additional support).
You’re exchanging letters with a psychologist about a particular problem (it could be up to four letters in total (two from both sides)).
You can send us any number of requests about different problems.
After that, if you wish, you can continue working with a psychologist face-to-face.
When does it make sense?
- If you can’t visit psychologist in person
- If you need time to think about your words
- If don’t have constant internet access
- If you want to get a written version of psychological comments to your situation, so you could look through it again, when you’ll need it
- If it makes you feel more comfortable
What can you expect?
Psychologist can give you his professional feedback and help you to analyze your problem (its reasons, meaning, ways to solve it). He can also share valuable information with you — for example, other people experience, useful links, recommendations about literature etc.
Whatever problem you have, you can start exploring it together with a psychologist and define your first steps to solve it!